Tuesday 7 April 2009

Whats your trigger

Today im going to give Relentless a go...(stupidly high caffine drink)...ive always been one who knows the power of sugar, yes i know its bad to run on sugar highs but its my trigger.

Any kind of artist will know of triggers, special things you do to help flip the brain to the Right side and fly into art land.

With me i work best with a 2ltr bottle of coca cola and a box of maltesars = off my tits sugar rush.

Thatl keep me going for an entire day straight of painting, eat at the computer aswell but by the end of the day im a bit of a zombie, i can literally feel the switching point, the point when my body goes back to normal, its no gradient, its instant!

But its interesting to see how everyone is different, Del says he works best in the morning, and Mitch at night......it made me realise, im a night person too, but not really for the time, but the light.

Last year and preceeding that i would quite happily paint away, but this year its been quite difficult and i cant trigger into that mind, but during this talk i realised, my room in the house im in this year it quite bright, even with the blinds closed.....could it be that ive been failing with my painting because of light levels???

can i control the trigger, and stop abusing the sugar technique?

should i even try, i duno

But ppl who are reading this, post a comment tell us all what your trigger is ^_^

1 comment:

Dave said...

comment 1get

I dunno what my 'trigger' is, if I did I'm sure it'd help.

I've been finding it hard to work in house this year in general. Must be something about the atmosphere. Weird huh.

Also lol relentless. I prefer rock☆star, tastes like videogame health potions.